In collaboration with the Director of Business Development, the Digital Marketing Manager will play an integral role in the development and execution of social media and marketing communication strategies that support Access Networks’ business objectives.
This is a part-time position with the possibility for full-time employment. We are currently looking for about 20 hours per week.
Compensation depends on experience.
- Conceptualize, design and oversee digital strategy aligned with overall strategy, including social media, email marketing, SEO, blog content and Access Networks websites
- Monitor social media platforms, engage with followers, report on content performance & make recommendations for optimization
- Produce in-house graphic design and original content for marketing and outreach campaigns
- Ensure the maintenance of brand integrity in digital content design and apply effective marketing techniques and company brand standards in communication campaigns
- You are creative, collaborative, humble, proactive and naturally curious. You go with the flow in an environment where deadlines, priorities, and initiatives change frequently.
- You are a natural storyteller and enjoy writing. You have the ability to translate products and services into unique marketing narratives.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams when needed.
- You are a go-getter who enjoys working from home and is comfortable working on projects independently.
- Experience with Wordpress and Adobe software applications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- 5+ years experience in social media management and/or marketing communications (PR, writing blogging, web content, graphic design)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as everything about this role is consumer-facing
- Excellent attention to detail: you should have an editor’s eye for grammar and proven experience upholding brand standards across channels
- Background in AV or Tech is a plus
Compensation is dependent on experience.