We are looking for an experienced sales engineer to join our team! This position is remote, so a strong work ethic, a passion for what you do and great communication skills are essential for success.
As a sales engineer, you'll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed. You'll assist colleagues with designs for new clients from a technical perspective. Sales Engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and post-sales advice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- search for new clients who might benefit from Access Networks products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions
- calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- help in the design of custom network solutions
- work on after-sales support services and provide technical sales back up as required
- arrange and carry out product training
- interact with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events (~10%)
- Travel to and from client companies, trade shows and conferences will extend the working day
- A solid technical background
- Sales comes naturally to you
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- sound judgement and good business sense
- organizational skills
- teamworking capability
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- resilience and tenacity
- independence and self-reliance
- A passion for AV
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in audio video integration is a plus
Compensation is based on experience.
Please note, this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. The company has the right to change these duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice.
Access Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and the jobs listed here should not be interpreted as an offer or guarantee of employment.